NJ TRANSIT Offers Extended Rail Service to Support the Rock the Bells Concert at the PNC Bank Arts Center on September 1 and September 2, 2012
To support expected increases in travel due to the Rock the Bells Concert at the PNC Bank Arts Center, NJ TRANSIT will offer extended rail service to/from Aberdeen/Matawan Station on Saturday, September 1 and Sunday, September 2.
In the morning, the following trains – which normally serve New York and Secaucus only – will be extended to Aberdeen-Matawan, making all stops except North Elizabeth and Avenel.
- Train 7629 (8:51 a.m. from New York/9:01 from Secaucus)
- Train 7633 (9:50 a.m. from New York/10 a.m. from Secaucus)
- Train 7637 (10:54 a.m. from New York/11:04 from Secaucus)
- Train7641 (11:55 a.m. from New York/12:05 p.m. from Secaucus)
In the late evening, two trains will be added TO Newark/New York. These trains will make all local stops except Avenel and North Elizabeth.
- Train 7670 (11:15 from Aberdeen-Matawan)
- Train 7672 (11:45 from Aberdeen-Matawan)
View schedule here.
Customers travelling on NJ TRANSIT trains should purchase their round trip tickets from their originating station to Aberdeen-Matawan Station to avoid delays boarding trains. Tickets purchased on the train will include a $5 surcharge for each ticket. Connecting shuttle service is offered between Aberdeen-Matawan Station and PNC Bank Arts Center.
For more information, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555.