St. Patrick's Day Parade - Extra Train Service to/from New York Saturday, March 17, 2012
On Saturday, March 17, NJ TRANSIT will provide additional train service to/from New York on the Northeast Corridor, North Jersey Coast Line, Morris & Essex Lines and Port Jervis Line trains to accommodate customers traveling for the 251st New York St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
- Two round trips on the NEC:
- Express Metropark-Newark Airport eastbound
- Express Newark-Metropark westbound
- One round trip on the NJCL (local stops both directions)
- One Midtown Direct round trip on the M&E Lines (local stops both directions)
- One round trip on the Port Jervis Line (express Suffern-Secaucus both directions).
View special schedule here.