Bus Route Nos. 74, 161, 190, 702, 703, 707 - Eliminated Bus Stop in Passaic
Effective Monday, November 29, the following bus stop will be temporarily eliminated for a reconstruction project:
Main Street, southbound, at Henry Street, near side
Affected bus lines include:
- Bus Route No. 74 (Paterson-Nutley-Newark)
- Bus Route No. 161 (Paterson-Passaic-New York)
- Bus Route No. 190 (Paterson-Rutherford-New York)
- Bus Route No. 702 (Paterson-Elmwood Park)
- Bus Route No. 703 (Haledon-Paterson-East Rutherford)
- Bus Route No. 707 (Paterson-Saddle Brook)
Customers should use the bus stop at Monroe Street. For the No. 161 line, customers should use the Passaic Terminal.
If you have any questions, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555.