Newark Light Rail: Boarding Changes & Schedule Adjustments due to Track Work - Saturday, February 15, 2020
On Saturday, February 15 from 2AM to 6:30PM, boarding changes and schedule adjustments will occur on NJ TRANSIT’s Newark Light Rail due to scheduled track maintenance work as follows:
Saturday, February 15 | 2AM to 6:30PM
- All trains will arrive on the outbound platforms at Atlantic Street, Riverfront/Ball Park Stadium and Broad Street stations.
- Inbound platforms will be closed at Washington Park and Broad Street stations.
IMPORTANT: All trains will operate in two sections on a modified Sunday schedule as follows:
Grove Street – Newark Penn Station
Newark Penn Station – Newark Broad Street Station
- Departing Grove Street: All trains will depart 6 minutes later than scheduled.
- Departing Broad Street: All trains will depart 8 minutes later than scheduled.
- Departing Penn Station to Broad Street: All trains will depart 6 minutes earlier than scheduled.
- Departing Penn Station to Grove Street: All trains will depart 10 minutes later than scheduled.
Please allow for extra travel time, check the destination sign prior to boarding and listen for station announcements.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to enhance Newark Light Rail.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30PM and 5PM daily.