River LINE Light Rail: Entertainment Center Station: Light Rail Service Following Events
Please see Travel Alerts & Advisories for potential updates on specific event dates as travel details are subject to change.
NJ TRANSIT’s River LINE Light Rail will operate additional service after most events held at the Camden Waterfront’s BB&T Pavilion. Normal service will operate as scheduled and then operate on a load-and-go basis after events.
Light Rail Service will operate as follows:
Most Saturday Events:
- The last regularly scheduled Light-Rail train to the Trenton Transit Center (TTC) is at 11:59p.m.
- If necessary, trains will operate on a load-and-go basis from the Entertainment Center Station in Camden to Trenton at the conclusion of the event.
Most Weekday/Sunday Events:
- The last regularly scheduled train departs Entertainment Center Station to TTC at 8:59 p.m.
- If necessary, trains will operate on a load-and-go basis from theEntertainmentCenter Station to Pennsauken/Route73 Station at the conclusion of the event.
- Buses will then operate from Pennsauken/Route 73 Station to TTC.*
*Note: Buses will wait for trains.
Customers travelling on NJ TRANSIT Light Rail trains should purchase their tickets prior to boarding. Ticket vending machines (TVMs) are located on the platforms for each station. You musttime-stamp all one-waytickets and 10-trip tickets in Validators located near TVMs just before boarding light rail cars. Each ticket is good for one continuous direction of travel. NJ TRANSIT Fare Enforcement Officers make random ticket inspections on vehicles and at all stations.
View River LINE schedule HERE.
NJ TRANSIT MyTix℠ customers can also use the mobile app to conveniently purchase monthly River Line Light Rail passes only. Customers also can use their valid rail and bus tickets for service on the River LINE Light Rail system.
The NJ TRANSIT MyTix℠ app is available free from the App Store℠ and Google Play™.
Click HERE for BB&T Pavilion event information.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.