REMINDER: Port Jervis Line: Substitute Bus Service at Port Jervis Line Stations due to Signal Improvements - WEEKEND of June 23-24, 2018
Metro-North and NJ TRANSIT will work on signal improvements Saturday, June 23 to Sunday, June 24. To accommodate this work, buses will replace Port Jervis Line trains at all stations between Port Jervis and Suffern.
12:15 a.m. Saturday until 12:30 a.m. Monday
- The last trains to operate to/from Port Jervis on Friday evening are Trains 67 (9:58 p.m. from Hoboken) and 68 (the 9:28 p.m. from Port Jervis).
- The first trains to operate to/from Port Jervis early Monday morning are Trains 41 (the 12:40 a.m. departure from Hoboken) and 42 (the 3:50 a.m. departure from Port Jervis).
- Inbound buses will depart stations at the scheduled train time and travel to Route 17, where customers will transfer to trains.
- NOTE: Trains 72 (8:47 a.m. from Suffern) and 80 (6:52 p.m. from Suffern) will be cancelled between Suffern and Hoboken. Customers normally using these trains will board the next available train at Route 17 (Train 72 customers to 1708 – the 9:14 a.m. train from Route 17 – and Train 80 customers to 1728 – the 7:14 p.m. train from Route 17). They will arrive at their final destinations 45-60 minutes late.
- NOTE: Train 78 (4:32 p.m. from Suffern) will add a stop at Route 17 Station.
- Customers traveling between stations on the Port Jervis Line will be transported by shuttle van to their destination.
- Outbound buses will depart Route 17 Station approximately five minutes after the connecting train arrives and travel directly to each Port Jervis Line station.
- NOTE: Trains 71 (normally 9:21 a.m. from Hoboken) and 73 (normally the 11:21 a.m. from Hoboken) will both depart Hoboken 20 minutes earlier than usual (at 9:01 and 11:01 a.m. respectively). New York connections for these trains will depart at 8:51 a.m. (for Train 71) and at 10:54 a.m. (for Train 73).
- NOTE: Train 75 (1:19 p.m. from Hoboken) will add a stop at Route 17 Station.
- NOTE: Train 77 (4:04 p.m. from Hoboken) will be cancelled between Hoboken and Suffern. Customers normally using this train will board Train 1725 (4:25 p.m. from Hoboken) and travel to Route 17, then transfer to buses. They will arrive at their final destinations 45-60 minutes late.
- Customers traveling between stations on the Port Jervis Line will be transported by shuttle van.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
For information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.