Port Jervis Line: Substitute Bus Service at Port Jervis Line Stations due to Track Work and Infrastructure Maintenance - WEEKDAYS, Monday, April 9 - Friday, May 4, 2018
Metro-North and NJ TRANSIT will work on signal improvements from Monday, April 9 to Friday, May 4 - weekdays. To accommodate this work, buses will replace Port Jervis Line trains at all stations between Port Jervis and Suffern.
Weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Buses will operate beginning with Train 58 (9:26 a.m. from Port Jervis) and Train 43 (8:28 a.m. from Hoboken).
- Inbound buses will depart stations at the scheduled train time and travel to Route 17, where customers will transfer to trains.
- Outbound buses will depart Route 17 Station approximately five minutes after the connecting train arrives and travel directly to each Port Jervis Line station.
- Customers traveling between stations on the Port Jervis Line will be transported by shuttle van.
Rail service resumes:
- Westbound Train 51 (4:08 p.m. from Hoboken)
- Eastbound Train 68 (9:27 p.m. from Port Jervis)
We apologize for any inconvenience.
For questions or language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between 8:30a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.