Effective immediately and continuing until 6 p.m., Friday, February 9, Van Houten Avenue will be closed between Main Street and Curtis Place due to water and road work.
During this time, NJ TRANSIT Bus Route Nos. 72, 74, 161, 171, 190 and 770 in Paterson will operate on a detour.
- Buses traveling toward Broadway Terminal will travel from Main Street and Van Houten Avenue.
- Nos. 72, 74 and 190 will continue on Main Street.
- No. 161 will make a right on Main Street.
- Nos. 171 and 770 will continue on Memorial Drive at W. Broadway.
- Nos. 72, 74, 161 and 190 will bear left on W. Broadway.
- Nos. 72, 74, 161 and 190 will make a left on Memorial Drive.
- All lines will then make a left on Broadway with a layover between Memorial Drive and the front of the terminal.
We apologize for any inconvenience this detour may cause.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.