Hudson-Bergen Light Rail: Schedule Adjustments and Bus Bridge due to Track Work - Saturday & Sunday, February 17-18, 2018
On Saturday, February 17 and Sunday, February 18 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day, trains on the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Line (HBLR) will operate on a modified schedule due to track work. Please check the destination sign prior to boarding.
During this time, buses will replace trains between 9th Street, Lincoln Harbor and Port Imperial stations. Customers should board and alight adjacent to the stations.
Modified HBLR Schedule for February 17 and 18 only:
Northbound departure times:
- West Side Avenue to 9th Street - :08, :28, :48
- Port Imperial to Tonnelle Avenue - :14, :34, :54
- 8th Street to Hoboken Terminal - :09, :29, :49
Southbound departure times:
- Tonnelle Avenue to Port Imperial - :05, :25, :45
- 9th Street to West Side Avenue - :05,:25, :45
- Hoboken to 8th Street - :05, :25, :45
Please allow for extra travel time.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.