| | The Homepage Trip Planner will find the fastest trips within a one mile walking distance of your origin and destination.
To begin, enter your starting address or boarding location (e.g. station or park & ride name). If you start typing a station name or park & ride location, the Trip Planner will suggest locations. You can select these by pressing Enter or Tab. You can also enter any street address or intersection. Be sure to include your city and state. Commas are acceptable, but are not required.
If you prefer to use a particular travel mode (e.g. "rail only," "bus only," etc.), simply select the appropriate button.
You can adjust the date and time to plan a future trip, if desired.
To plan an ADA-accessible trip, check the box next to the word "Accessible."
To plan a trip using other settings, including shorter walking distances and fewer transfers, please use our Advanced Trip Planner by clicking "Advanced."
New Bus Schedules Effective Saturday, January 13, 2018
December 19, 2017
New bus schedules will take effect Saturday, January 13 on several NJ TRANSIT bus routes.
Please note the following service changes:
- No. 63-64 Weekdays: In response to early AM peak customer overcrowding and to better utilize seats, the early part of the AM peak times will be adjusted. Starting with the 7:22 AM (at Old Bridge Park & Ride) trip and continuing through the AM peak, times will remain unchanged. No changes to either route in the PM peak.
- No. 68 Weekdays: The current schedule that started operating on October 16 (adjusted times and extra trip) will not change but a new timetable will be issued reflecting these service enhancements. No changes in the PM Peak.
- No. 131 Weekdays: In response to early AM peak passenger overcrowding and to better utilize seats, trip times have been adjusted slightly. Enhancements made on October 16 (adjusted times and extra trip) will be incorporated in the new timetable. No changes in the PM peak.
- No. 137 Weekdays: In response to customer requests and to provide earlier service from New York Monday-Friday, the 2:15 PM Parkway Express trip from New York will now make additional stops at the Brick and Dorado Park Rides before operating express to Toms River. The Parkway express trip leaving New York at 7:45 PM will be eliminated for the season and the 8:15 PM Parkway express trip from New York will leave 15 minutes EARLIER at 8:00 PM.
- No. 139 Weekdays: In response to customer requests and to provide earlier service into New York, both the 3:40 AM from Route 9 at Howell Garage and the 6:35 AM from Route 9 at Schibanoff Road (both trips currently operating) will now be part of the new timetable.
- No. 158 Saturdays: At the request of our customers, a new earlier AM round trip has been added to the schedule.
- No. 160 Weekdays: In order to enhance the customer experience, a new 5:13 AM trip has been added to the schedule.
- No. 162 Weekdays: Two additional trips added in the AM, as well as, numerous minor adjustments to the schedule. Please consult your timetable as many trip times have changed.
- No. 163 Weekdays: Significant changes to the AM schedule. Five additional trips to the Port Authority have been added as well as an additional local PM from New York. See your timetable for more information.
- No. 165 Weekdays: At the request of our customers, two additional trips “P” have been added to the AM schedule.
- Nos. 167 & 177 Weekdays: An additional No. 177 trip has been added to the AMservice. Select AM trips on the No. 167 extended to Harrington Park. Please consult your timetable for more information.
- No. 192 & 199 Weekdays: One additional AM trip has been added to the No. 192 inbound service. See PM schedule for additional Nos. 192 & 199 service details.
- Nos. 317, 404, 408, 409, 419, 450, 451, 551, 559, 601, 603, 605 and 609: Times will be adjusted to enhance service.
- No. 404: Service via Colwick Business Center will be discontinued due to low ridership.
- No. 419: Select trips on Sundays will no longer serve the Kroc Center in Camden because the Center closes at 5 PM on Sundays.
- No. 450: The weekday, Saturday and Sunday schedules will be adjusted due to the long-term Nicholson Road detour.
- No. 509: The weekday 1:52 PM trip from Ocean City will be adjusted to operate via Atlantic City High School.
- Nos. 601, 606 and 613: The early AM seasonal service added in October will be discontinued.
- No. 704 Weekdays: Minor adjustments to the AM service in both directions. Please check your timetable for moreinformation.
- Nos. 801, 802, 803, 804 and 805: Selected PM trips will be adjusted to improve connections with the January 7 North East Corridor rail schedule.
For information, call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 betweeen 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.