Temporary Bus Stop Changes in Philadelphia - Monday, November 13 through Thursday, November 23, 2017
Beginning Monday, November 13 and continuing until Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23, the following NJ TRANSIT bus stop will be temporarily unavailable due to sidewalk paving.
Bus Stop Temporarily Not Available:
- 8th Street at Market Street, farside (MyBus #27950)
Alternate Bus Stop:
- 7th Street at Market Street, farside (MyBus #27949)
The following NJ TRANSIT Bus Routes will be impacted:
Both directions (westbound/eastbound):
- 400 (Sicklerville - Philadelphia)
- 401 (Woodbury - Philadelphia)
- 402 (Pennsville/ Woodbury - Philadelphia)
- 404 (Cherry Hill Mall - Pennsauken - Philadelphia)
- 406 (Berlin - Philadelphia)
- 408 (Millville - Philadelphia)
- 409 (Trenton - Willingboro - Philadelphia)
- 410 (Bridgeton/Woodbury - Philadelphia)
- 412 (Sewell - Glassboro - Philadelphia)
- 412 (Woodbury - Philadelphia)
Westbound/outbound toward Philadelphia only:
- 414 (Moorestown - 30th Street Philadelphia)
- 417 (Mt. Holly - Willingboro - 30th Street Philadelphia Express)
- 555 (Avandale Park & Ride - 30th Street Philadelphia)
We apologize for any inconvenience.
For questions or additional information, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.