Hudson-Bergen Light Rail: Single Tracking North of 9th Street Station - Saturday, November 11 and Sunday, November 12, 2017
Shuttle Trains to Service Bergenline and Tonnelle Avenue Stations
Single Tracking at Lincoln Harbor Station
On Saturday, November 11 and Sunday, November 12 from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., Hudson-Bergen Light Rail trains will arrive on Track 2 at Lincoln Harbor Station due to construction work north of 9th Street Station.
During this time, customers should board trains on Track 1 at Port Imperial Station for travel to Bergenline and Tonnelle Avenue stations.
Northbound departure times are as follows:
- Westside Avenue to Port Imperial - :08, :28 and :48
- Port Imperial to Tonnelle Avenue - :10, :30 and :49
- 8th Street to Hoboken Terminal - :09, :29 and :49
Southbound departure times are as follows:
- Tonnelle Avenue to Port Imperial - :01, :21 and :41
- Port Imperial to Westside Avenue - :10, :30 and :50
- Hoboken Terminal to 8th Street - :05, :25 and :35
Please allow for extra travel time. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
For information, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.