Hudson-Bergen Light Rail: Schedule Adjustments and Bus Bridge between 34th Street & Danforth Avenue Stations due to 14A Turnpike Project - Sunday, November 5, 2017
Single Tracking at Liberty State Park & Jersey Avenue Stations
On Sunday, November 5 from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., a bus bridge will operate between Hudson-Bergen Light Rail’s 34th Street and Danforth Avenue stations due to the 14A Street Turnpike Project.
During this time, substitute bus service will operate and accommodate customers between 34th Street, 45th Street and Danforth Avenue stations on a load and go basis.
Additionally, trains will single track at Jersey Avenue and Liberty State Park stations and will operate on a modified schedule due to this work. Please listen for station announcements and check the destination sign before boarding
Northbound departure times are as follows:
- Westside Ave to Tonnelle Avenue - :00 and :30
- 8th Street to 34th Street - :04, :19, :34 and :49
- Danforth Avenue to Hoboken Terminal - :00 and :30
Southbound departure times are as follows:
- Tonnelle Avenue to Westside Avenue - :19 and :49
- Hoboken Terminal to Danforth Avenue - :05 and :35
- 34th Street to 8th Street - :04, :19, :34 and:49
Please allow for extra travel time. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
For information, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.