Port Jervis Line: Buses Replace Trains Weekday Midday Hours between Port Jervis and Harriman Stations due to Rock Slope Stabilization Work - Weekdays │ Monday, Sept. 11 to Friday, October 27, 2017
Beginning Monday, September 11 and continuing through Friday, October 27, Metro-North will perform rock slope stabilization work east of Salisbury Mills/Cornwall Station.
To accommodate this work, Port Jervis Line trains will not operate during weekday midday hours between Port Jervis and Harriman stations.
Customers who board/detrain stations between Port Jervis and Harriman will be served by buses that will operate between Port Jervis and Harriman (except for the inbound bus from Salisbury Mills, which will operate to Ramsey-Route 17 Station).
- Eastbound buses will operate on the train schedule.
- Westbound buses will depart Harriman after all customers have transferred.
Traveling inbound (Toward HOBOKEN):
- Affected inbound trains will depart as follows:
- Trains 58 (9:26 a.m. from Port Jervis), 62 (11:30 a.m. from Port Jervis), 64 (1:39 p.m. from Port Jervis) and 66 (3:19 p.m. from Middletown)
- Trains will operate from Harriman to Hoboken.
- Trains will not depart Harriman or Route 17 until buses have arrived and customers have transferred.
Traveling outbound (Toward PORT JERVIS):
- Affected outbound trains departing Hoboken include:
- Trains 43 (8:28 a.m.), 45 (9:48 a.m.), 47 (12:42 p.m.) and 49 (2:41 p.m.)
- Trains will depart Hoboken as scheduled and will operate as far as Harriman Station.
- Customers traveling beyond Harriman will detrain at Harriman for substitute buses.
- Buses will not depart Harriman until the train has arrived and customers have transferred.
For further information, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily. We apologize for any inconvenience.