NJ TRANSIT’s River LINE Light Rail will operate additional service after most events held at the Camden Waterfront’s BB&T Pavilion. Normal service will operate as scheduled and then operate on a load-and-go basis after events.
Service will operate as follows:
- The last regularly scheduled Light Rail train to the Trenton Transit Center (TTC) is at 11:59 p.m.
- If necessary, trains will operate on a load-and-go basis from the Entertainment Center Station in Camden to Trenton at the conclusion of the event.
- The last regularly scheduled train departs Entertainment Center Station to TTC at 9 p.m.
- If necessary, trains will operate on a load-and-go basis from the Entertainment Center Station to Pennsauken/Route 73 Station at the conclusion of the event.
- Buses will then operate from Pennsauken/Route 73 Station to TTC.
Buses will wait for trains.
Customers travelling on NJ TRANSIT Light Rail trains should purchase their tickets prior to boarding. Ticket vending machines (TVMs) are located on the platforms for each station. You must time-stamp all one-way tickets and 10-trip tickets in Validators located near TVMs just before boarding light rail cars. Each ticket is good for one continuous direction of travel. NJ TRANSIT Fare Enforcement Officers make random ticket inspections on vehicles and at all stations.
View River LINE schedule HERE.
NJ TRANSIT MyTix℠ customers can also use the mobile app to conveniently purchase monthly RiverLINE Light Rail passes only. Customers also can use their valid rail and bus tickets for service on the RiverLINE Light Rail system. Click HERE for more information about light rail tickets.
Mobile ticketing information HERE.
The NJ TRANSIT MyTix℠ app is available free from the App Store℠ and Google Play™.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.