Newark Liberty International Airport Station: Shuttle Bus Service between Newark Penn Station & Newark Liberty International Airport Terminals 10 PM Saturday to 12 PM Sunday - Saturday, May 20 and Sunday, May 21, 2017
Beginning at 10 p.m. Saturday, May 20 and continuing until 12 p.m. Sunday, May 21, Newark Liberty International Airport Station will be closed temporarily due to maintenance work. As a result, all train service and AirTrain Newark service to and from the station will be suspended temporarily.
During this time, the Port Authority will provide substitute shuttle buses between Newark Penn Station at Raymond Plaza West and the airport terminals.
NJ TRANSIT EASTBOUND TO New York (Train times reflect Newark Airport Station departures)
- Last train stopping before the closure on Saturday night: 7264 at 9:15 p.m.
- First train to resume EWR stop on Sunday: 7628 at 11:59 a.m.
NJ TRANSIT WESTBOUND TO TRENTON (Train times reflect Newark Airport Station departures)
- Last train stopping before the closure: 7877 at 9:37 p.m.
- First train to resume EWR stop on Sunday: 7241 at 12:30 p.m.
During this time, the Port Authority will provide substitute shuttle buses between Newark Penn Station and the airport terminals.
- Passenger drop-off areas for shuttle buses coming FROM Newark Penn Station will be on the frontages of Terminals A, B and C.
- The passenger boarding area for shuttle buses going TO Newark Penn Station will be at AirTrain Newark Station P4. (AirTrain Newark will operate between all other stations during this time.)
- Drop-off and boarding locations are located outside on Raymond Plaza West (outside of the Main Waiting Room).
- Customers should purchase roundtrip tickets from their originating station to the airport.
- Customers will need an airport ticket/pass to board a shuttle bus.
- Tickets will be inspected/collected when boarding the shuttle bus.
- The shuttle bus service will operate on a “load-and-go” basis.
Please speak to a red-jacketed Customer Care Representative for direction to the shuttle buses or visit panynj.gov for information.
For information, call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.