Port Jervis Line: Buses Replace Train on Friday Night and Train on Saturday Morning between Port Jervis & Ramsey Route 17 Stations due to Utility Work - Friday, April 21 & Saturday, April 22, 2017
Beginning at 11:30 p.m. on Friday, April 21 and continuing through 7:00 a.m. Saturday, April 22, tracks will be out of service temporarily while NJ TRANSIT installs a sewage pipe near Tuxedo Station.
To accommodate this work, buses will substitute Port Jervis Line trains between Port Jervis and Ramsey Route 17 stations.
During this time:
- Customers traveling outbound on Train No 41/69 (departing Hoboken at 12:40 a.m.) TO Port Jervis will detrain at Ramsey Route 17 and board a bus for stations west of Ramsey Route 17.
- Normal service resumes with Train No. 71 (leaving Hoboken at 9:21 a.m. on Saturday morning.
- Customers traveling inbound on Train No. 70 (departing Port Jervis at 4:45 a.m.) FROM Port Jervis, will board a bus for service to Ramsey Route 17 where customers can board a train for continued service.
- Normal service resumes with Train No. 72 at 7:24 a.m. from Port Jervis on Saturday morning.
- Buses depart at the scheduled train time.
For more information, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.