River Line: Southbound Trains Depart 15-Minutes Later than Scheduled: Saturday, April 22 through Thursday, April 27, 2017
Beginning Saturday, April 22 and continuing through Thursday, April 27, southbound trains from Trenton will depart 15 minutes later than scheduled.
Weekend of April 22-23:
- All Southbound trains will operate 15 minutes later beginning with first train at 6:14 a.m.
- The 8:59 p.m. train will not be affected and will depart at its regularly scheduled time.
Weekdays - Monday, April 24 to Thursday, April 27:
- Southbound trains out of Trenton will depart 15 minutes later than scheduled, beginning with the 9:27 a.m. and 2:57 p.m.
- The first affected train, the 9:27 a.m. from Trenton, will depart instead at 9:42 a.m.
- The last affected train, the 2:57 p.m. from Trenton, will depart instead at 3:12 p.m.
- Normal departure times will resume with the 3:27 p.m. train departing from Trenton.
Northbound trains will operate on a regular schedule.
We apologize for any inconvenience. For further information, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.