UPDATE: North Jersey Coast Line: Buses Replace Trains between Bay Head and Belmar due to Track & Maintenance Work on April 29, 2017
UPDATE: WORK EXTENDED THROUGH SATURDAY, APRIL 29.
View schedule HERE.
On Saturday, April 29, buses will replace trains between Bay Head and Belmar due to track and maintenance work on the Brielle Drawbridge.
During this time:
- Customers boarding at Bay Head, Point Pleasant Beach, Manasquan and Spring Lake stations will board buses, which will depart earlier than the scheduled train times.
- EXCEPTION: For the last trip on Saturday evening, the bus will depart Bay Head at 11:35 p.m. (same as train time). Subsequent stops on this bus and connecting trains will be later than the scheduled train times.
- Customers traveling beyond Belmar toward Long Branch, Newark and New York will transfer to trains at Belmar.
- Customers traveling from Penn Station New York through Belmar station and continuing to Spring Lake, Manasquan, Point Pleasant Beachand Bay Head will transfer to substitute buses at Belmar to complete their trip.
Bus Boarding Locations
- Bay Head: Station parking lot (across the street from the station platform)
- Point Pleasant Beach: At Bus stop in the parking lot near the westbound station platform
- Manasquan: At the station building
- Spring Lake: At the station building
- Belmar: On Railroad Avenue adjacent to the westbound platform
North Jersey Coast Line customers may experience delays between 10-15 minutes in both directions along the entire route as a result of the track work.
Customers should allow for extra travel time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For more information, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.