Pulaski Skyway Reconstruction Project - Added Service on Bus Route No. 95 and No. 119
Effective immediately, the NJ Department of Transportation will sponsor a new bus route to help mitigate roadway congestion and delays due to the Pulaski Skyway Construction Project.
NJ TRANSIT will begin service on the No. 95 Line, operating weekdays ONLY between Watchung and Newark Penn Station (NPS-Market Street Lanes).
View No. 95 schedule HERE.
View No. 119 schedule effective April 21 HERE.
The NJ TRANSIT No. 95 Line service:
- Will operate inbound trips ONLY during AM service
- Will operate from 5:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. from the Sears Park & Ride - intersection of Route 22 and Terrill Road (west side of Terrill Road).
- Will operate outbound trips ONLY during PM service
- Will operate from 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. from the Market Street Bus Lane at NPS
- Eight one-way trips will operate at 30-minute intervals in each direction
- Does not provide continuing trip ticket privilege
- Parking fee is not required
The NJ TRANSIT No. 95 Line service will operate on Route 22, Mountain Avenue and Morris Avenue serving Springfield and Union Center, then express via Route 22 and Route 21 to Newark. This route also will serve existing bus stops along Route 22 in and through Springfield and Union centers.
Buses will operate from the new Park & Ride located in the Sears parking lot at the intersection of Route 22 and Terrill Road (west side of Terrill Road).
The No. 95 Line is a 4-zone, exact fare intrastate service and will accept all standard NJ TRANSIT tickets, passes and fares, including transfers and student tickets.
Bus Route No. 119
Beginning Monday, April 21, NJ TRANSIT Bus Route No. 119 (Bayonne - Jersey City - New York) will provide additional service as follows:
- Midday service every 30 minutes between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Saturday service every 60 minutes between 5 a.m. and 10 p.m.
The No 119 begins at 3rd Avenue and JFK Boulevard in Bayonne and continues along JFK Boulevard making stops throughout Bayonne and Jersey City, including at Journal Square, where customers may access PATH train service, continuing to Willow Avenue and 14th Street in Hoboken and a final stop at the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan.
For information, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.