Port Jervis Line: Bus Service to Replace Weekend Trains on Port Jervis Line from 9:30 PM Friday to 11:59 PM Sunday - October 4-6, 2013
Beginning 9:30 p.m. Friday, October 4 and continuing through 11:59 p.m. Sunday, October 6, buses will replace trains on the Port Jervis Line to accommodate maintenance work at Tuxedo and Woodbury.
During this time, Port Jervis Line customers will travel by bus to and from their station to Route 17 Station for rail service to Hoboken.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 4
- The last trains to operate from/to Port Jervis on Friday night are Train 68 (the 9:28 p.m. from Port Jervis) and Train 65 (the 7:57 p.m. from Hoboken).
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 5 & SUNDAY, OCTOBER 6
- Train 72 (the 8:47 a.m. from Suffern), Train 80 (the 6:52 p.m. from Suffern) and Train 77 (the 4:04 p.m. from Hoboken) are cancelled. Customers should use local trains. These customers may experience delays of 30-60 minutes to their final destination.
- Train 71 will depart Hoboken at 9:01 a.m. and make all subsequent stops 20 minutes earlier than usual. Customers departing New York should use the 8:51 a.m. train to Secaucus (23 minutes earlier than usual).
- Train 73 will depart Hoboken at 11:04 a.m. and make all subsequent stops 17 minutes earlier than usual. Customers departing New York will use the 10:54 a.m. train to Secaucus (20 minutes earlier than usual).
RAIL SERVICE RESUMES WITH:
- Westbound trains resume service Sunday night/early Monday morning with Train 69/41, the 12:40 a.m. departure from Hoboken.
- Eastbound trains resume service with the 3:52 a.m. train from Port Jervis on Monday morning.
We regretany inconvenience. For further information, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at 973-275-5555.