On Friday, August 30, extra outbound trains will operate on the Northeast Corridor, North Jersey Coast, Raritan Valley, Morris & Essex, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis lines starting at approximately 1 p.m. Early getaway service is shaded in schedules in both printable and rail schedules.
View early getaway schedules HERE.
Friday, August 30
- Getaway service on the Northeast Corridor, North Jersey Coast Line, Raritan Valley Line, Morris & Essex (Midtown Direct) and Port Jervis Lines.
- Pascack Valley Line Note: The normal Friday afternoon service operates. Busing ends (for the week) with Train 9653 resuming service with the 2:58 p.m. departure from Hoboken.
Saturday, August 31 and Sunday, September 1
- Normal weekend service on all lines.
Monday, September 2
- Trains will operate on a weekend/major holiday schedule on all lines.
- Additional service on Port Jervis Line Train 88. View schedule HERE.
For complete rail schedule information, use the “Station-to-Station Trip Planner” features HERE.
View printable schedules HERE.
For more information, call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555.