NJ TRANSIT Offers Rail Shuttle Service to MetLife Stadium - Saturday, July 13, 2013
On Saturday, July 13, NJ TRANSIT will offer rail shuttle service to the Meadowlands for the Taylor Swift concert.
Service to MetLife Stadium will begin at 3:03 p.m. out of Hoboken (westbound). The last train from the Meadowlands Sports Complex to Hoboken (eastbound) will not depart Meadowlands Station any earlier than 12:40 a.m. The final Meadowlands-bound train will depart Secaucus at 8:02 p.m.
View schedule HERE.
Customers travelling on NJ TRANSIT trains to the Meadowlands Sports Complex should purchase their round trip tickets from their originating station TO THE MEADOWLANDS SPORTS COMPLEX to avoid delays boarding trains. Tickets purchased on the train will include a $5 surcharge for each ticket.
NJ TRANSIT offers Meadowlands online ticketing option where customers can purchase round-trip adult tickets from New York Penn Station to the Meadowlands Sport Complex only. Up to eight tickets may be purchased in one transaction.
Purchase online tickets HERE.
Customers traveling to and from Hoboken on the following trains must change trains at Secaucus:
- Train 1987 (4:04 p.m. from Hoboken)
- Train 1989 (4:13 p.m. from Hoboken)
- Train 1991 (4:25 p.m. from Hoboken)
- Train 2003 (5:25 p.m. from Hoboken)
- Train 2013 (6:13 p.m. from Hoboken)
- Train 2017 (6:25 p.m. from Hoboken)
- Train 2029 (7:25 p.m. from Hoboken)
- Train 1948 (3:48 p.m. from Meadowlands)
- Train 2016 (8:35 p.m. from Meadowlands)
- Train 2026 (9:35 p.m. from Meadowlands)
- Train 2038 (10:33 p.m. from Meadowlands)