NJ TRANSIT Resumes Regular Service - Thursday, March 22, 2018
PATCO cross honoring on the Atlantic City Rail Line has ended.
Atlantic City Rail Line service remains suspended between Atlantic City and Philadelphia-30th St in both directions due to a signal problem near Hammonton. NJ TRANSIT Bus Route No. 554 is accepting NJT rail tickets and passes.
Bus Route No. 197 has resumed normal operation to/from Warwick, NY. NJ TRANSIT bus tickets/passes will be cross-honored on NJ TRANSIT Rail to/from Harriman, Tuxedo & Sloatsburg stations. Shortline Bus will also cross-honor in Orange County.
On Thursday, March 22, NJ TRANSIT will operate regular weekday service. Customers may expect delays and cancellations due to the residual effects of the storm.Access Link will resume statewide service at noon on Thursday.
Light Rail: Hudson-Bergen Light Rail, Newark Light Rail and River LINE are all expected to operate on regular weekday schedules.
Systemwide cross honoring and cross honoring with PATH will NOT be in effect for Thursday.
For the latest travel information:
- Listen closely to public address announcements at stations for late-breaking service information.
- Build additional travel time into your trip to a station, terminal or bus stop.
- Stairs, flooring and platforms can be slippery, so please use caution when walking along wet surfaces or any outdoor surface exposed to the weather. Use extra care when boarding or exiting buses and trains.
- Report slippery or unsafe conditions to bus operators, train crews or NJ TRANSIT staff.
- If you park, ensure your car is stocked with a snow brush and ice scraper so you can clear your car upon returning to the lot.
For additional information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 betweenthe hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.