PTC-Hammonton Rail Station: Important Travel Options & Service Changes on ACRL due to Positive Train Control Work - Beginning Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Beginning Wednesday, September 5 and continuing until early 2019, NJ TRANSIT will continue the installation of Positive Train Control (PTC) equipment on our rail fleet throughout the state.
To accommodate this critical safety upgrade, all service on the Atlantic City Rail Line (ACRL) will be temporarily suspended beginning Wednesday, September 5. Throughout this period, ACRL customers will have alternate travel options with discounted fares. All ACRL rail tickets and passes will be discounted 25 percent.
TO Atco and Lindenwold
NJ TRANSIT buses do not enter the station. The bus stop location is on Egg Harbor Road at Cherry Street (MyBus #10617)
NJ TRANSIT Bus No. 554 TO Lindenwold
- This route will provide service to all Atlantic City Rail Stations between Atlantic City and Lindenwold. Rail passes and tickets will be cross-honored on this line.
PATCO TO Philadelphia
- Take NJ TRANSIT Bus No. 554 to Lindenwold Station.
- Access PATCO via the main entrance.
- Show your Philadelphia/AC rail pass or ticket to a representative at the turnstiles to gain access to the station.
- Exit the PATCO train at the 8th & Market streets Station in Philadelphia and show your Philadelphia/AC rail pass or surrender your one way ticket to a representative at the turnstiles to exit PATCO.
- Follow signs in the station to SEPTA Market-Frankford Line for service to 30th Street Station.
- Please note that rail passes and tickets will ONLY be accepted at the PATCO 8th and Market street Station.
TO Egg Harbor, Absecon, and Atlantic City
NJ TRANSIT buses do not enter the station. The bus stop location is on Egg Harbor Road at Line Street (MyBus #10622)
NJ TRANSIT Bus No. 554 TO Atlantic City
- This route will provide service to all rail stations between Hammonton and Atlantic City. Rail passes and tickets will be cross-honored on this line.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.