PTC - Lindenwold Station: Important Travel Options & Service Changes on ACRL due to Positive Train Control Work
Beginning Wednesday, September 5 and continuing until early 2019, NJ TRANSIT will continue the installation of Positive Train Control (PTC) equipment on our rail fleet throughout the state.
To accommodate this critical safety upgrade, all service on the Atlantic City Rail Line (ACRL) will be temporarily suspended beginning Wednesday, September 5. Throughout this period, ACRL customers will have alternate travel options with discounted fares. All ACRL rail tickets and passes will be discounted 25 percent.
Traveling TO Philadelphia
PATCO TO Philadelphia:
- Access to PATCO via the main entrance.
- Show your Philadelphia AC Rail passor ticket to a representative at the turnstiles to gain access to the station.
- Exit the PATCO train at the 8th and Market Streets Station in Philadelphia and show your Philadelphia AC Rail pass or surrender your one way ticket to a representative at the turnstiles to exit PATCO.
- Follow the signs in the station to the SEPTA Market-Frankford Line for service to 30th Street Station.
- Please note that AC Rail passes and tickets will be accepted at the PATCO 8th and Market Streets Station.
Traveling TO Atlantic City & Intermediate Stations
NJ TRANSIT Bus Route No. 340Lindenwold Atlantic City Express Shuttle:
- Shuttle will operate as an express route between Atlantic City Bus Terminal and Lindenwold PATCO, making stops ONLY at the Absecon and Egg Harbor City stations.
- No. 340 Bus service is available at the bus stop on the opposite side of the PATCO entrance from the AC Rail entrance.
- Service will operate daily, throughout the day, at a similar frequency to the ACRL.
NJ TRANSIT Bus Route No. 554:
- No. 554 will cross-honor ALL rail tickets and passes and provide hourly service to/from all rail stations between Atlantic City and Lindenwold.
- No. 554 Bus service is available at the bus stop on the opposite side of the PATCO entrance from the AC Rail entrance.
Traveling TO Cherry Hill
NJ TRANSIT Bus Route No. 340 Cherry Hill - Lindenwold Shuttle:
- Take No. 340 to Cherry Hill Rail Station.
Visit the Bus Schedules page for further details.
We thank you foryour patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.