Newark Penn Station - Track 5: West End Platform Closed due to Continued Repair Work
The west end of Track 5 platform will be closed as platform renovations continue. Work will include repairs and renovations, including repairs to the platform edges and renewal of the concrete surfaces. Customers will board Raritan Valley trains from the east end of the Track 5 platform.
TRACK 5 Platform Access CLOSED FROM:
Market Street Stairway
- Customers can use the Market Street entrance to Track 4 to access the main building.
- Customers can cross Market Street, use the side entrance to the station building to the stairs closest to the shoe shine stand in the Main Concourse.
Stairway near Customer Service Window in Station Building
- Customers can use the stairs across the hall near the shoe shine stand. An elevator is available near Hudson News. Entrance to the platform from the Gateway will remain open.
Platform H Ramp
- PATH customers can use the escalators and stairs to Gateway level to access track 5 platform and the main station building.
- Access to Track 3/4 will remain open.
ACCESS to Track 5 Platform:
- Raymond Boulevard Concourse (elevator, escalator, stairs)
- Gateway doors to platform
- Elevator to platform from central concourse (near Hudson News)
- Stairs next to the shoe shine stand inthe Main Concourse.
For your safety, please obey all posted signs and do not travel through barricaded areas.
Customers should check departure monitors and listen for station announcements for track assignments during this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience. For further information, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555.